Skip to Search
Skip to Main Navigation
The magazine for family therapy and systemic practice
Context, the magazine for family therapy and system practice
Context, the magazine for family therapy and systemic practice, covers news and views on issues of concern to all professional groups working with children and families in a therapeutic environment.
Context provides a user-friendly forum for sharing and stimulating therapeutic ideas among people working in both the public and independent sectors. Context contains a wealth of information about events, conferences, workshops and jobs in the family therapy field.
General Editor: Brian Cade - email@example.com
Deputy Editor: Ged Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
AFT members automatically receive Context as part of their membership. You may, however, subscribe to Context if you are not an AFT member.
Issue 126 / April 2013 is available now and is guest edited by Chip Chimera, on the theme 'Action methods'.
Future issues of Context
Future issues of Context, guest issue editors and themes are listed below.
If you would like to write an article for Context, either on one of the themes planned below or not, please contact Brian Cade or Louise Norris to be put in touch with the relevant editor.
- Issue 127 / June 2013 - Stuart Delve - The recently retired
- Issue 128 / August 2013 Brian Cade - General
- Issue 129 / October 2013 - Ged Smith - Revisiting masculinity
- Issue 130 / December 2013 - John Hills - Personal experience amid the gaze of the system: The confidential file
- Issue 131 / February 2014 - Yoko Totsuka - Troubled families
- Issue 132 / April 2014 - Alex Millham - Non-violent resistance therapy
- Issue 134 / June 2014 - Ramon Karamat Ali - Innovative and creative systemic practice in the South West